Hill Dog scooter comes with a ManMat leash and a special adaptor which keeps the leash away from the front wheel. The kick scooter is equipped with double-wall rims, Shimano brakes, gel grips, quality German tyres Schwalbe which enable easier scooting/riding, better control and safer braking.
Why walk the dog on a scooter?
- usual speed on a scooter is very close to the speed of a running dog
- Kick scootering is safer than biking due to the frame construction. Your reaction is much quicker and you can stop or change direction straightaway
- the risk of falling is much smaller because you are basically in constant contact with the road / pavement
- a new experience for you and your dog
- work out with your favorite furry friend
- spending time together strengthens the relationship between you and your dog
- it's fun!
Due to the larger (wider) tyres it is not possible to install front fender but scooter is supplied with muder catcher.
See more photos on our Facebook "Kick Scooters for Adults Sydney"
Hill Dog scooter is popular for walking a dog anywhere, anytime.
- Hubs specially made for the Scootering. The material: aluminum alloy. The industrial hub bearings with higher rosettes are more resistant to lateral dynamic forces
- Newly designed and ergonomic lightweight handlebars
- Gel Grips
- Dual rims REMERX specially developed for the dynamical forces and transmitting pressures
The scooter HILL Dog is equipped with a special flexible adaptor and a dog leash for walking the dog.
Tool kit included.
Paint: Quality 2 layers paint. The first layer is powder coated (colour) and the second is protective matte clear paint
Colours: Black, White
Made in Czech Republic
For more details visit www.kickscootersydney.com.au